- you are the only one in class that can’t define plebeians?
- a deer in the headlights and pray that the teacher does not call on you because you can’t remember who started the Franco-Prussian War?
- you have sweaty palms and a queasy stomach because you can’t identify the 32nd U.S. president?
Do you want to gain confidence in your history class?
All It Takes is 1
Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t know where to begin studying? All it takes is to start with one topic. It doesn’t matter which one, just pick one.
For APUSH, start with the American Revolution. AP Euro, the French Revolution. AP World, the Chinese Revolution.
Connecting the Dots
Don’t Be That Deer in the Headlights
Sign up to receive your FREE Historical Thinking Skills Toolkit.
In this toolkit, you have access to:
- 6 graphic organizer templates based on historical thinking concepts,
- guidance on using the graphic organizers to create meaning of history for you,
- examples of how to use the toolkit to understand the historical thinking skills and factual content on the AP exam.
Plus, you will find out a secret that your teacher may not want you to know.
If you want to get rid of those sweaty palms and queasy stomach, subscribe below to receive your free AP Historical Thinking Skills Toolkit!